During this period, the Government of the Northwest Territories is working with the federal government and NWT stakeholder organizations to stabilize the NWT economy; ensuring, where possible the continued and safe operation of major projects and providing bridge financing to keep small business open and NWT residents employed.
- Check this page, to find out the steps you need to take to re-open your business safely.
- Latest (economy-related) announcements and statements.
- Status of ITI programs and services during COVID-19
- For answers to your questions, visit the FAQ Page.
Contact with your regional ITI office is best initiated by email at this time:
- DehCho Region: Jennifer_Thistle@gov.nt.ca
- Sahtu Region: Marty-Ann_Bayha@gov.nt.ca
- South Slave Region: Tom_Colosimo@gov.nt.ca
- North Slave Region: ITInorthslaveloans@gov.nt.ca
- Beaufort Delta: Don_Craik@gov.nt.ca
More in this section:
- Health Advice for Employers + Businesses
- Social Distancing
- Essential Workers
- WSCC COVID-19
- WSCC Workplace Risk Assessment
- WSCC Field Level Risk Assessment
- WSCC exposure control planning for COVID-19
- Advisory to NWT Workplaces, Offices, and Businesses
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Closed Work Camps
- Disinfectant User Guide
- Enhanced Cleaning Checklist
- Healthy Respiratory Practices
- Opening Your Business or Organization in Phase One
- Running Day Camps During COVID-19
- Pandemic (COVID-19) Tip Sheets (Government of Canada)
- When to Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)