A self-service online form allows you to download your digital proof of vaccination.
You can use this government-issued credential to prove your COVID-19 vaccination status where required.
You will require a new credential,
- If you have received additional doses of vaccination since you received your Proof of Vaccination Credential or;
- If the format or period of validity of the credential changes due to evolving national or international standards.
Important: The vaccination information (wallet-sized) card that you received at the time of your appointment is not considered a proof of vaccination credential. When travelling outside of the Northwest Territories, see the most up to date information on the Travel advice page.
Proof of Vaccination Credentials (PVC) Frequently Asked Questions
Before you apply, please review this information
Once you have accessed the online form, you will be asked to provide identifying information, including:
- Date of birth
- NWT Health Care Card Number
- Date of your first NWT COVID-19 vaccination
- Brand name of your first NWT COVID-19 vaccine
Once this information has been verified, you will be able to download your digital proof of vaccination. If you encounter any difficulties, you will receive a notification with further instruction. If you require assistance in navigating the form, please contact Protect NWT at 811 or 1-833-378-8297 for assistance.
If you are on a shared or public computer or device and you intend to print your Proof of Vaccine, please ensure you delete the file copy on the device to ensure nobody else has access to your personal health information.
Click on the following button to apply: