06/15/2021 - 09:10
The Office of the Chief Public Health Officer will consider exemptions for businesses and organizations based on their unique situation.
Apply for an exemption
- Complete and submit the Application to Vary from Public Health Order Requirements Form to email@example.com
- Include a visual floor plan showing hallways, washrooms, seating arrangements, etc.
- Identify on floor plan traffic flow (see example in the application)
- List proposed measures you are taking to address the risk of COVID-19
- The Office of the Chief Public Health Officer will review your application and will follow up with you if they have questions.
- Submit your request as early as possible as it takes an average of 10 business days to process.
- You will receive a letter/email from the Office of the Chief Public Health Officer informing you if your request has been approved and what additional public health measures you must take.