Completing the Worker Self-Isolation Plan
04/21/2021 - 11:43
Who must complete the worker self-isolation plan?
- Anyone coming to the NWT explicitly for work purposes.
Completing the worker self-isolation plan?
- Before coming to the NWT, complete and submit the worker self-isolation plan online at least 2 weeks in advance. You may not be able to travel within the NWT once you arrive without an approved plan.
- Provide appropriate documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org that shows you are coming to work in the NWT. This can include:
- A letter from your employer
- Request for permission to work ID from employer
- After arriving in the NWT, you will be required to complete a symptom check on your 2nd, 6th, 10th and 14th days of mandatory self-isolation. You have three options for completing your mandatory symptom checks:
- Over the telephone with a representative from Statistics Canada who will contact you directly
- By calling 8-1-1 and completing it with a ProtectNWT representative
- Online – you will receive an email with a link to the website
Public health officials will review and follow up with you about your self-isolation plan. If you need assistance or have questions about the self-isolation plan, email email@example.com or call 8-1-1 (in NWT only) or 1-833-378-8297 (outside NWT), 8 AM to 8 PM, 7 days a week.
If for any reason your arrival date changes, please notify Protect NWT as soon as possible.
Contact Protect NWT
Phone: 8-1-1 (in NWT only) or 1-833-378-8297 (outside NWT)
Hours: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (7 days a week, including statutory holidays)