Programs and Services

Select a type to filter.
Choose a category to filter
All research in the Northwest Territories (NWT) must be licensed.
Information about compliance, enforcement, Officers, and Inspectors.
Bulletins updating on water levels, water flow, and snow surveys
Information about the Giant Mine Remediation Project in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
NWT CIMP coordinates conducts and funds research and reporting about the environment in the NWT.
Information on research in the NWT, including how to conduct research and share data.
Full-service analytical laboratory that performs a wide range of organic and inorganic chemical analyses on water and soil.
Information about water stewardship, regulatory responsibilities,water monitoring and assessment, transboundary water agreements.