Service Directory

Individuals Email (867) 873-7100 Website

Government Service Officers in Single Window Service Centres in communities help residents complete applications, access government programs and services and get appropriate referrals. Some can provide direct service in an Aboriginal language.

Businesses, Individuals, Organizations Email 1-867-873-7100 Website

A Handbook that provides information on the membership of public committees, boards and councils in the NWT, as appointed in whole or in part by the Legislative Assembly, the Executive Council, a Minister or the Commissioner.

Businesses, Individuals, Organizations Email 1-867-874-3944 Website

The Public Utilities Board (PUB) deals with issues using an application and decision process. Any organization or individual seeking PUB approval on a given matter must prepare and submit a written application specifying the orders it is seeking from the PUB.

Was this helpful?