Highway Access Permits


Highway Access Permits

What you'll get:

Cabin owners wishing to tie their property to an NWT highway must apply for a Highway Access Permit before constructing a crossing through a highway right of way.

Who delivers it:
Infrastructure Highways and Marine Division
Who it is for:
Who to contact:
How to get more info:
Phone FaxWebsite
How to get the service:
Phone FaxWebsite
Staff available in:
Fort Simpson, Hay River, Inuvik, Yellowknife

Additional Info:

Contact the nearest Regional Superintendant for more information.

North Slave Region; Yellowknife, NT
PH: 867-920-3096
FAX: 867-873-0606

South Slave Region; Hay River, NT
PH: 867-874-5000
FAX: 867-874-2272

Fort Simpson Region; Fort Simpson, NT
PH: 867-695-7651
FAX: 867-695-3029

Inuvik Region; Inuvik, NT
PH: 867-777-7343
FAX: 867-777-4290

Was this helpful?