Sign Permits


Sign Permits

What you'll get:

Businesses, community agencies, or governments wishing to erect a sign within an NWT highway right of way are required to apply for a sign permit from the Department of Transportation.

Who delivers it:
Infrastructure Highways and Marine Division
Who it is for:
Businesses, Individuals, Organizations
Who to contact:
How to get more info:
Phone Fax
How to get the service:
Phone Fax
Staff available in:
Fort Simpson, Hay River, Inuvik, Yellowknife

Additional Info:

Contact the nearest Regional Superintendant for more information.

North Slave Region; Yellowknife, NT
PH: 867-920-3096
FAX: 867-873-0606

South Slave Region; Hay River, NT
PH: 867-874-5000
FAX: 867-874-2272

Fort Simpson Region; Fort Simpson, NT
PH: 867-695-7651
FAX: 867-695-3029

Inuvik Region; Inuvik, NT
PH: 867-777-7343
FAX: 867-777-4290

For Directorate Assistance call: 1-(867)-767-9040

Was this helpful?