February 28, 2012 - Minister David Ramsay is in Ottawa today to meet with the federal, provincial and territorial ministers responsible for international trade. They discussed Canada’s international trade agenda and the need for trade diversification to ensure optimum benefits to Canadian workers and their families.
- Aluki Rojas, Deputy Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs, Government of Nunavut
- Robert Donald, Executive Director, Trade Policy, Intergovernmental Affairs, Executive Council and Office of the Premier, Government of Saskatchewan
- Paul Robichaud, Minister of Economic Development, Minister responsible for La Francophonie, Deputy Premier, Government House Leader, Government of New Brunswick
- Keith Hutchings, Minister of Innovation, Business and Rural Development, Minister responsible for the Rural Secretariat and the Research & Development Corporation, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Pat Bell, Minister of Jobs, Tourism, and Innovation, Government of British Columbia
- Sam Hamad, Minister of Economic Development, Innovation and Export Trade, Government of Quebec
- Hugh Eliasson, Deputy Minister of Entrepreneurship, Training and Trade, Government of Manitoba
- Ed Fast, Minister of International Trade and Minister for the Asia-Pacific Gateway, Government of Canada
- Sandy Stewart, Secretary of Economic, Trade and Population Secretariat, Government of Prince Edward Island
- Percy Paris, Minister of Economic and Rural Development and Tourism, Minister of African Nova Scotian Affairs, Minister responsible for Nova Scotia Business Incorporated, Minister responsible for the Innovation Corporation Act, Minister responsible for the Gateway Initiative, Government of Nova Scotia
- David Ramsay, Minister of Industry, Tourism and Investment, Minister of Transportation, Government of the Northwest Territories
- Cal Dallas, Minister of Intergovernmental, International and Aboriginal Relations, Government of Alberta
- Currie Dixon, Minister of Economic Development, Minister of Environment, Government of Yukon
- Brad Duguid, Minister of Economic Development and Innovation, Government of Ontario.