Ministerial Activities Advisory for the week of April 6-12, 2021
Please note that travel schedules may change with little or no notice. This schedule is accurate as of April 5, 2021
- Caroline Cochrane will be meeting with Deninu Ku’e First Nation Chief Balsillie and council on April 9 in Fort Resolution.
- Julie Green will be attending engagement meetings with community leadership and the Hay River Senior’s Society to discuss NWT long term care bed projections on April 9 in Hay River.
Meetings and Appearances
Please note that event organizers may have attendance restrictions for their event. Contact organizers for more information.
- Shane Thompson will be meeting with George Hickes, the NU Minister Responsible for the Workers’ Safety and Compensation Commission on April 7.
- R.J. Simpson has a call with Minister Vandal, Northern Affairs, and Michael McLeod on April 7.
- Caroline Wawzonek has a virtual Meet and Greet with Minister Blaine Pederson, Minister of Agriculture and Resource Development on April 7.
- Caroline Cochrane will be participating in conference call with Council of Federation for Canada Premier’s on April 7.
- Caroline Cochrane will be participating in conference call with First Ministers Meeting on April 7.
- R.J. Simpson has a call with Minister Joly, Economic Development and Official Languages, on April 8.
- Paulie Chinna has a call with Northwest Territories Associations of Communities on April 9.
- Caroline Wawzonek has a call with Rio Tinto, De Beers, Watershed and ERM to discuss economic diversification and the remediation economy on April 9
- Caroline Cochrane will be participating in a conference call regarding COVID-19 NWT Indigenous Leadership Briefing on April 12.
- Caroline Wawzonek will be meeting with Kevin Wallington of Choice North Farms on April 12.