Ministerial Activities Advisory for the week of January 24-30, 2023
Please note that travel schedules may change with little or no notice. This schedule is accurate as of January 23, 2023.
- Caroline Cochrane, Caroline Wawzonek and Diane Archie will be attending Roundup on January 24 to 26 in Vancouver, BC.
- Caroline Wawzonek will be participating in a Digital Trust and Cyber Security Federal/Provincial/Territorial meeting on January 24 and 25 in Vancouver, BC.
- Paulie Chinna will be participating in a Housing tour on January 25 to 27 in Colville Lake, Norman Wells and Fort Good Hope.
- Diane Archie will be meeting with Nils Clarke, Minister of Highways and Public Works on January 27 in Whitehorse, YT.
- Shane Thompson will be attending Arctic Winter Games on January 28 to 31 in Fort McMurray, AB.
Meetings and Appearances
Please note that event organizers may have attendance restrictions for their event. Contact organizers for more information.
- Julie Green will be providing opening remarks at the Community Counselling program annual conference in Yellowknife on January 24.
- Caroline Cochrane will be meeting with David Eby, Premier of British Columbia, in Vancouver on January 24.
- Caroline Cochrane will be participating in a conference call with Canada’s Premiers on January 27.
- R.J. Simpson will be attending the Education Leaders’ meeting in Yellowknife on January 25.
- Shane Thompson will be attending an Arctic Winter Games Ministers meeting in Fort McMurray on January 30.
For Ministerial Media Requests, Contact:
Government of the Northwest Territories