Ministerial Activities Advisory for the week of June 8-14, 2021
Please note that travel schedules may change with little or no notice. This schedule is accurate as of June 7, 2021
There is no travel scheduled for this time period.
Meetings and Appearances
Please note that event organizers may have attendance restrictions for their event. Contact organizers for more information.
- Paulie Chinna will be attending a call with Minister Ric McIver, Alberta Municipal Affairs/Transportation on June 8.
- Caroline Cochrane and Julie Green will be attending a COVID-19 Indigenous Leadership Briefing call on June 8.
- Paulie Chinna has a call with Federal Ministers, Ahmed Hussen and Dan Vandal on June 9.
- Julie Green will be attending a Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors meeting on June 9.
- Caroline Wawzonek will be meeting with the Chamber of Mines on June 9.
- Caroline Wawzonek will be attending a Teams call with Minister Maryam Monsef for a follow-up to the Annual Status of Women Ministers’ Meeting on June 9.
- Caroline Cochrane and Julie Green will be participating in the NWT Council of Leaders – Leaders and Officials Dinner on June 10.
- Caroline Cochrane, Caroline Wawzonek, Diane Archie, R.J. Simpson, Julie Green, Shane Thompson and Paulie Chinna will be attending the NWT Council of Leaders Multilateral Forum on June 11.
- Caroline Cochrane will be participating in the Northern Premiers’ Forum on June 14.
For Ministerial Media Requests, Contact:
Government of the Northwest Territories