Ministerial Activities Advisory for the week of May 10-16, 2022
Please note that travel schedules may change with little or no notice. This schedule is accurate as of May 9, 2022.
There is no travel scheduled for this time period
Meetings and Appearances
Please note that event organizers may have attendance restrictions for their event. Contact organizers for more information.
- R.J. Simpson will be participating in a Meet and Greet with Minister Petitpas Taylor, Official Languages and Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency on May 10.
- Shane Thompson will be participating in a meeting with David Joanasie, Nunavut Minister of Community and Government Services, Richard Mostyn, Yukon Minister of Community Services, Rebecca Alty, NWT Association of Communities, Kenney Bell, Nunavut Association of Municipalities President, and Gord Curran, Association of Yukon Communities President on May 10.
- Julie Green will be participating in a (virtual) presentation on research project Policy Conversation – Dying at Home in Canada on May 10. (TBD)
- Caroline Cochrane will be providing remarks at the Yellowknife Airport to celebrate the inaugural Air North flight between Whitehorse, Yellowknife and Toronto on May 10.
- Caroline Wawzonek will be participating in the Northern and Remote Aviation Conference (NATA) as a Key Note Speaker on May 10.
- Diane Archie will be attending a Standing Committee on Economic Development and Environment Clause by Clause for Bill 46: An Act to Amend the Motor Vehicle Act on May 11.
- Caroline Cochrane will be (virtually) attending an interview with Dr. Jared Wesley, PhD. Associate Professor & Associate Chair, Graduate Programs, Department of Political Science of the University of Alberta on May 16.
For Ministerial Media Requests, Contact:
Government of the Northwest Territories