Ministerial Activities Advisory for the week of November 17-23, 2020
Please note that travel schedules may change with little or no notice. This schedule is accurate as of November 16, 2020
· Julie Green will be on a Constituency Tour with MLA Jacobson, and meet with the Halmet of Tuktoyaktuk Community Corporation on November 17 in Tuktoyaktuk.
· Paulie Chinna will be meeting with the Mayor, Chiefs and Northwest Territories Housing Corporation on November 18 in Tulita.
· Julie Green will be on a Constituency Tour with MLA Semmler on November 18 in Inuvik.
· Caroline Cochrane will be traveling on November 20 to the NT/Alberta Border
Meetings and Appearances
Please note that event organizers may have attendance restrictions for their event. Contact organizers for more information.
· Caroline Wawzonek will be attending a Business Advisory Council lunch meeting on November 17.
· Caroline Cochrane has an introductory call with the Premier and Honourable Erin O'Toole on November 17.
· Caroline Cochrane, Caroline Wawzonek, Paulie Chinna and Shane Thompson will be attending an Acho Dene Koe First Nation meeting on November 17.
· Caroline Cochrane has a Virtual meeting with British High Commissioner, Ottawa; UK Consul General, Vancouver on November 18.
· Caroline Wawzonek will be meeting with Chief Darrell Betsaka, and team, of Nahanni Butte Dene Band on November 18.
· Caroline Cochrane has a Conference call Premier and Federal Minister Honourable Dominic LeBlanc, Intergovernmental Affairs on November 19.
· Caroline Wawzonek has a Federal/Provincial/Territorial meeting on Agriculture on November 20.
Media and Communications Coordinator
Government of the Northwest Territories
Ph: 867-767-9140 ext. 11092