Ministerial Activities Advisory for the week of November 22-28, 2022
Please note that travel schedules may change with little or no notice. This schedule is accurate as of November 21, 2022.
- Julie Green will be participating in a Constituency Tour of Nahendeh with MLA Shane Thompson from November 21 to 24.
- Caroline Cochrane will be attending the NWT Métis Nation Annual General Meeting on November 23 in Fort Smith.
- Paulie Chinna, Diane Archie will be attending Board of Management meetings on November 28 in Vancouver, BC.
Meetings and Appearances
Please note that event organizers may have attendance restrictions for their event. Contact organizers for more information.
- Caroline Wawzonek will be participating in a meeting of Provincial/Territorial Finance Ministers on November 22.
- Caroline Cochrane will be participating in a conference call with Council of Federation on November 24.
- Shane Thompson will be meeting with Gwichi’in Tribal Council Grand Chief Ken Kyikavichik on November 24 in Yellowknife.
- Shane Thompson and Caroline Wawzonek will be meeting with Indigenous Leadership Initiative on November 24.
- Julie Green will be attending a meeting with Indigenous Governments to discuss Addictions Services on November 25.
- Shane Thompson will be attending the Aboriginal Sports Circle NWT Award Dinner on November 26 in Yellowknife.
For Ministerial Media Requests, Contact:
Government of the Northwest Territories