Ministerial Activities Advisory for the week of February 23- March 1, 2021
Please note that travel schedules may change with little or no notice. This schedule is accurate as of February 22, 2021
- Paulie Chinna has a Dettah Fire Hall tour with MLA Norn, MLA Johnson and Yellowknives Dene First Nation Chief, Edward Sangris, on February 26.
Meetings and Appearances
Please note that event organizers may have attendance restrictions for their event. Contact organizers for more information.
- Shane Thompson will be virtually meeting with Alexandra Koslock, Manitoba – Ontario Legislative Internship Program on February 23.
- Caroline Cochrane will be attending zoom meeting with NWT Study Tour - Ontario & Manitoba Legislative Interns on February 24.
- R.J. Simpson will be virtually attending a video conference with Council of Ministers of Education, Canada on February 25.
- Caroline Cochrane, Caroline Wawzonek, Julie Green, Paulie Chinna, R.J. Simpson, Shane Thompson and Diane Archie will be virtually attending a Northwest Territories Association of Communities Annual General Meeting “Bearpit” on February 27.
Media and Communications Coordinator
Government of the Northwest Territories
Ph: 867-767-9140 ext. 11092