Apply to do research

Scientific research

Research that does not fall under the Wildlife or Archaeologist legislation requires a Scientific Research Licence which is administered by the Aurora Research Institute (ARI) in Inuvik.

For more information contact:

The Scientific Services Office
P.O. Box 1450, Inuvik, NT, X0E 0T0
Phone: (867) 777-3298
Fax: (867) 777-4264